Safe Practices for Public Masses
NOTE: Archbishop Leonard P. Blair has ended dispensation for Mass attendance. Anyone who does not feel comfortable returning to Mass, especially anyone over 65 years old, people with underlying health issues, people exposed to Covid-19 or caring for someone with ill heath.
- Everyone MUST wear a mask at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer located near entrances
- Guidelines for receiving Communion remains the same. Come down the center aisle, receive Communion on your hand, step to the side, carefully remove your mask, consume the Host, replace your mask and return to your pew. Those not wishing to receive in the hand may remain in their pews and offer a spiritual communion.
- Your offertory donations may be placed in boxes near the entrances or mailed to the parish office.
- Holy Water fonts will remain empty.
- PLEASE do no leave any used tissues or masks in pews.